Re: development on windows

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: development on windows
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:29:17 +0200

Tim, have you used VMware before?  This should allow you to
compile LilyPond inside a virtual machine.  I'm not certain what
the best way is to transfer the iso from Jonathan to you, though.

The goal of this iso to make it usable on a virtualization tool. The open source Sun VirtualBox can for example mount this as the virtual hard disk.
Once it's ready maybe I can create a torrent? I've never done that before but it's probably the best way to transfer it. It'll take a while.
I can also give you FTP access to one of the servers run by me where you could upload it. That would be the easiest.

Bert