Re: development on windows

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: development on windows
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:59:35 -0500

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:

Bert, if you send me ftp login info privately I can upload it to your server.  Maybe I can do it at the office in evening hours and it'll go a lot faster. I only have 256K upload speed at home. :(

The .iso is finished uploading and is ready for testing by whoever wants to try it.  Download here:

http://prodet.hu/bert/lilydev/lilybuntu.iso

It's 716  MB, so it won't fit on a CD. If you're using a virtual machine you don't have to worry about that anyway.  I just installed and compiled Lilypond successfully inside a VM on my iMac at work (using Sun VirtualBox for Mac).  It'd be great if a Windows user could try it.  The only Windows machine I have is a virtual machine.

Thanks so much for hosting this, Bert. :)

Best,

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp