new version of nnmairix.el (was: Automatically authenticating at local i

From: David
Subject: new version of nnmairix.el (was: Automatically authenticating at local imap server)
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:03:21 +0100

David <de_bb@arcor.de> writes:
> I'm currently working on the code that finds the original group based on
> the message file path. As soon as this is ready I'll post an update to
> nnmairix also containing the registry code.

The new version of nnmairix.el is released:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/nnmairix.el

It now contains a function nnmairix-goto-original-article which, given a
found message in a nnmairix group, tries to determine the original group
this message came from. It will then display the message in this
original group. The function will use the registry if available, but can
also parse the file path as a fallback method.

Please note that the key bindings for the summary mode have changed
(prefix is now '$' instead of 'S') since the old bindings were already
taken. You can of course edit these bindings to your likings in
nnmairix-summary-mode-hook.

For further documentation see

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/GnusMairix

-David