Re: Two problems with gnus

From: Tang Yan
Subject: Re: Two problems with gnus
Date: 22 Aug 2004 03:29:06 -0700

I have solved my problem, so I think I'd better post a message.

It is very easy, just upgrading from 5.9.0 --> 5.10.6 .

And I can read the body of my mails, ;-)

But I think it is terrible for newbies like me and I think gnus'
documents are poor.

For newbies:
DON'T USE _Gnus 5.9.0_ or you will have big troubles.

Thank you very much!