help-zile

[zile-devel] Update: 2.0.1

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: [zile-devel] Update: 2.0.1
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:18:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I've released 2.0.1, which most importantly fixes a buffer overflow on SIGWINCH, and also fixes another potential buffer overflow and a couple of space leaks, as well as a minor documentation error.

I've taken the opportunity to update the screenshot on FreshMeat, and tweak the description there and on SourceForge very slightly (just for quality of English!).

I'm already having fun with Zee, and hope to make a release in the next couple of weeks (although other than having lots of features removed, it won't be that different from Zile CVS HEAD).

I've continued to apply security and bug fixes to CVS HEAD as well as the 2.0 branch, so if anyone does want to play with Zile CVS, they can be confident that it's in good condition!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | Careful Cyclists Approaching From Right (Anon)