help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Zile 2.0.0 released

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Zile 2.0.0 released
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:12:31 +0100 (CET)

It is interesting you would like to integrate into the editor a lisp
engine... I studied the possibility too, thinking about including
a very simple engine, like the slisp interpreter that I wrote a lot of time
ago (including CAR, CDR, LIST, LAMBDA and a few more...).

Yes, I think it is worth it. This will be the main focus of my work on Zee. Who knows, maybe one day I will have something to bring back to Zile!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | motive, n.  a mental wolf in moral wool (Bierce)