help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Update: 2.0.1

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Update: 2.0.1
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:32:02 +0100 (CET)

  Thomas,

Duboc, (!)

The new release fixes the crash on window resize. But it seems that
zile does not take the resize into account. If you resize the window to
have more lines, the status-bar and minibuffer stay on the middle of the
window. If you make it smaller, these lines disapear.

Found and fixed. You can test from CVS if you like (it might speed things up if I have to make further fixes). I'll put out 2.0.2 soon.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | Travail broadens the behind