help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Update: 2.0.1

From: Nicolas Duboc
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Update: 2.0.1
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:13:15 +0100

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 11:18:06PM +0100, Reuben Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've released 2.0.1, which most importantly fixes a buffer overflow on
> SIGWINCH, and also fixes another potential buffer overflow and a couple
> of space leaks, as well as a minor documentation error.

   Thomas,

 The new release fixes the crash on window resize. But it seems that
zile does not take the resize into account. If you resize the window to
have more lines, the status-bar and minibuffer stay on the middle of the
window. If you make it smaller, these lines disapear.

 Thanks,

--
Nicolas Duboc <address@hidden>