help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] mysql module error

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] mysql module error
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Martin Laflamme wrote:

I have my own problem this morning. I am receving Accounting
information from a Cisco NAS but not a Portmaster NAS and I can't
figure out, for the life of me, why. I dont' have access to the
Portmaster - however users ARE passing authentication. The company
that passes over the users to us and swears they are sending all
accounting data. But the /var/log/radacct/pm1-ott/detail file is
empty. detail.auth is fine.

I'll suggest checking the accounting port on the portmaster. I was bit
by the change once so that's the first thing that pops to mind. They may
be sending acct on 1646 and you're listening on 1813 or vice versa.

For the Cisco, it's all there.... don't know.

The cisco may agree with your rad on the radacct port. gnu-radius uses
whatever is defined in config and /etc/services as the rad ports.

Gerald