help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] mysql module error

From: Charles Sprickman
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] mysql module error
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:03:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I've been building gnu-radius from source, but today I thought I'd give the FreeBSD port a spin (http://www.freshports.org/net/gnu-radius). It did build, but on startup, I saw this error in the logfile:

May 09 23:54:11 Main.error: Cannot load module mysql: symbol dispatch_tab not found

followed by:

May 09 23:54:11 Main.warning: /usr/local/etc/raddb/sqlserver:11: Unsupported SQL interface

I assume the second is due to the module not loading correctly. Any hints if I want to work on this with the FreeBSD port maintainer? Anyone else using the FreeBSD port of 1.3 with mysql successfully? OS is FreeBSD 4.10, latest port, cvsup'd today. Mysql is 4.0.24.

Thanks,

Charles

___
Charles Sprickman