h-source-users

[H-source-users] [bug #60940] Update h-client for python3/GTK3

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: [H-source-users] [bug #60940] Update h-client for python3/GTK3
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:45:58 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #9, bug #60940 (project h-source):

> and because we were considering to put the VCS under the h-source project
instead - that did not happen, and no one reviewed the conversion;

Apologies for that.  We should separate h-source and h-client
(https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/h-client/) projects.  So h-client code
should go to h-client project.

> i will push something to savannah this week, whether or not it is ready
enough for a release

Can you push to the h-client project git repo, preferably in a non-master
branch?

apteryx: I've added you as a member to the h-client project, feel free to push
your version to a non-master branch there [1].  IIUC the git repo is empty for
historical reasons.

[1] https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/h-client.git

bill-auger, apteryx: I'm not sure I have time to review h-client code in the
next week.  I'll need to think about what to do with this.  Feel free to ping
me meanwhile.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?60940>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/