h-source-users

[H-source-users] [bug #60940] Update h-client

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: [H-source-users] [bug #60940] Update h-client
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 04:48:49 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #60940 (project h-source):

Follow-up Comment #3:

[comment #2 comment #2:]

> [comment #0 original submission:]
> > The h-client does not work with the current arrangement of pygtk, which is
part of pygobject (https://pygobject.readthedocs.io/en/latest/), therefore it
needs to be updated.

> This is taken care of by https://git.sr.ht/~apteryx/h-client/tree, suggested
for merge in https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?62566.

Thank you.  IIRC bill-auger also updated h-client:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/h-source-users/2021-07/msg00065.html

Do you know the difference between your two versions, and would it be possible
for you two to collaborate / combine efforts?

Also as some context I have not maintained / worked on the code of h-client.
I've been meaning to look into it, but just maintaining the server program
properly would take up more time than I can afford at this moment.

> Thanks!
>
> Maxim

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?60940>

Message sent via Savannah