h-source-users

[H-source-users] [bug #60940] Update h-client for python3/GTK3

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: [H-source-users] [bug #60940] Update h-client for python3/GTK3
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 23:43:02 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #11, bug #60940 (project h-source):

Hi Yuchen,

[comment #10 comment #10:]
> I thought I could coordinate the work on h-client in this thread.  As it
turned out I don't have time to review the code, nor the energy for drama.

Thanks for the efforts, I think you are doing great!  There seems to be some
point to clarify, if I may ask:

Is there a consensus that the h-client source should be moved to the h-source
project (under a separate code tree than h-source itself); it seems the
request originated from you [0], and Bill had expressed their agreement with
the idea in [1].

[0]
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/h-source-users/2021-10/msg00015.html
[1]
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/h-source-users/2021-10/msg00024.html

It seems it never materialized; so perhaps the current two-projects structure
was chosen (preserved) in the end?

Thanks,

Maxim

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?60940>