gpsd-users

Re: ubxtool

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: ubxtool
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 19:33:34 -0700

Yo address@hidden!

I had time to look at this a bit more.

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 15:17:43 -0400
<address@hidden> wrote:

> The F9P never gets an RTK fix, but the CORS ntrip server is connected
> and a packet is being sent every second.

Once a second is not near fast enough for NTRIP...

> Attached is gpspipe output which was collected with this command
> string: gpspipe -R -n 300 localhost:2947 -o /api/gpsd_ntrip.dat

The "localhost:2947" is redundant as that is the default.

There is no data, other than u-blox, in that capture file.  No RTCM
data.  Your gpsd log fragment does show RTCM 3 data, so I'm not sure
why if it not in the dat file.

Which differs from the other file you sent which had something, but it was
not RTCM, with the u-blox binary.

Neither data file shows the u-blox ever got an RTK fix.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588