gpsd-users

ubxtool

From: rhowitt
Subject: ubxtool
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 21:26:01 -0400

I have a ZED-F9P that I am trying to get to work with ntrip RTCM3 corrections from a CORS network.  I started to work with ubxtool  to investigate some of the settings in the F9P.  After playing for a little bit I want to get a fresh start with the F9P so I turned off the power to the raspberryPi and the F9P.  After everything rebooting and the F9P had a 3D fix, I tried to use ubxtool again. When I try to run a command I get and error message saying "multiple devices are attached".  Gpsd is running. There is only one GPS and it is on /dev/ttyACM0 and gpsmon shows valid data.  Did I some how mess up a gpsd configuration? If so how do I reset it?

Thanks

Rick Howitt