gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] gpsrinex: collecting one 24h GPS-day?

From: Anders Wallin
Subject: [gpsd-users] gpsrinex: collecting one 24h GPS-day?
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 19:16:41 +0300

Hi all,
I'm getting started with PPP experiments using an u-box F9T.

Is there a mechanism for collecting one 24h calendar day (GPS-timescale) into a RINEX file?
gpsrinex -i 30 -n 2880
will do roughly what I want, but do I have to rely on cron to trigger this at the right time (system time is UTC, so the UTC-day is 18s offset from the GPS day I want in the RINEX file...)

another way to achieve this would be to collect an over-long RINEX-file with gpsrinex, starting 10min before GPS midninght and ending 10 min after.
and then use another tool like teqc to cut-to-length the overlength RINEX.

any other ideas?

thanks,
Anders
[F9T] https://www.u-blox.com/en/product/rcb-f9t-timing-board