RE: [Gomp-discuss] The primitives

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: RE: [Gomp-discuss] The primitives
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:36:24 -0500

I'm on my way out the door.... but...

I'm quite happy to begin implementing the OpenMP library; many of the
functions will be viable just as a side effect of implementing simple
parallel regions.

If no one objects, I'd be more than happy to provide an initial "omp.h"
header file that provides the prototypes for the OpenMP functions. I can
whip that up once I rescue a sick kid from school (ah, the joys of working
out of the home!)

..Scott