[Gomp-discuss] Mailing list management

From: Biagio Lucini
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:25:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hi - Sorry for the mess in the time ordering of the messages: the replies
from people in the gcc mailing list are kept on hold until I get them
through. I could just block them, but there are people in this mailing
list that are not subscribed to the main gcc list (I'm not talking about
the main contributors, but in the list of the members it appears that we
have some "guests" who I hope at some point will contribute actively to
this project).

I am adding people to the filter "allow to send" as soon as it is
required, I hope that in the future this problem will be less severe.

Biagio