[Gomp-discuss] Further thoughts on OpenMP functions

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Further thoughts on OpenMP functions
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:14:03 -0500

Okay, I'm back.

Scott Ladd said (earlier)
> If no one objects, I'd be more than happy to provide an initial "omp.h"
> header file that provides the prototypes for the OpenMP functions.

To be more specific: We can implement do-nothing shell routines for the
OpenMP library, and fill in implementations as needed. This gives us a start
on libgomp. I can create the "omp.h" file, then we can discuss which
functions to implement first.

I suspect the best ones to start with are:

int omp_get_num_threads(void);
int omp_get_max_threads(void);
int omp_get_thread_num(void);
int omp_get_num_procs(void);