Re: [Gomp-discuss] "#pragma omp" and GCC

From: Pop Sébastian
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] "#pragma omp" and GCC
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:31:36 +0100

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 03:50:11PM +0100, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> That is an excelent idea!  I'll try it right away.  We may have
> copyright issues when we just rip it, because SGI hasn't assigned it's
We don't rip it at all.
Today GCC is so far from what it was back into 2000 that we'll have
to rewrite everything from scratch, and engineer code (hack if you prefer :-)
to fit our needs.

Ah, I already started to look at what was the right version
on which we base our search.  I just rsync gcc-cvs on local
for speed checkouts of older versions.

> changes to the FSF.  But it doesn't hurt to look at it.

Exactly.