Re: [Gomp-discuss] gomp and where to start.

From: Diego Novillo
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] gomp and where to start.
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:48:29 -0500

On Tue, 04 Feb 2003, Lars Segerlund wrote:

>  I don't know if everybody believes that we can contain ourself to such
> a directory, but I do so. Opinions wanted.

I don't see a problem isolating libgomp, but the main OMP hackery
will involve changing tree.{def,c,h}.  You could probably isolate
the #pragma parser, but it's just a file.

In any case, sure, let's have most things in a separate
directory.  We can always float it back up.  There's some vague
movement to split the main GCC directory in subdirectories, so it
won't hurt if we have a couple of files in gomp/omp.

Diego.