Re: [Gomp-discuss] gomp and where to start.

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] gomp and where to start.
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:42:50 +0100

I think I was unclear ( again :-) ), I thought that we could have private copies of tree.{def,c,h} and so on , and use the path to overide the default places the build system searches for it, in this way we could live in our own subdir and would have considerably less troble keeping the tree's in sync ( cvs trees ).

 Thought's

 / Lars