gnuastro-devel

[task #15799] Add the autocomplete feature to gnuastro

From: Pedram Ashofteh Ardakani
Subject: [task #15799] Add the autocomplete feature to gnuastro
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 01:59:45 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #15, task #15799 (project gnuastro):

You made my day Mohammad! Thank you for the wise and informative feedback :)
Mentioning the references points enthusiastic people - your truly ;-) - to the
right direction. I am having a good time reading them. Thank you so much.

In fact, the Commit 69208a5aeb9ca64a
<https://codeberg.org/gnuastro/gnuastro/commit/69208a5aeb9ca64a> taught me a
good deal about both GNU conventions and Emacs shortcuts for better _TexInfo_
content management. Maybe they can help other developers too! How about adding
them to the GNU manual? Since we should respect the conventions and make sure
every piece of code follows them anyway.

OK, I will continue the work on https://codeberg.org then :) Please let me
know if I could help.

Cheers ^_^

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15799>