gnuastro-devel

[task #15799] Add the autocomplete feature to gnuastro

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15799] Add the autocomplete feature to gnuastro
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 14:34:24 -0500 (EST)

Update of task #15799 (project gnuastro):

             Assigned to:                    None => pedram

Follow-up Comment #20:

Thanks Pedram, I just pulled the changes and tried it. The problem is that in
this mode, the user's prompt is no longer printed and the command stars at the
beginning of the line! This is not what people expect.

Can you look into this and find a way to print the warning and then print the
full prompt with the existing command?

Another point: Using the 'if' statement before the 'case' statement, only to
check for something that is also checked later, makes the code very hard to
read and un-elegant generally ;-).

We already have a case statement for '-i' or '--information'. So we should
keep all checks related to this option under that case check (the same way it
originally was).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15799>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/