Re: [Gnu-arch-users] BeOS port -- some issues

From: Johann [Myrkraverk] Oskarsson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] BeOS port -- some issues
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:15:01 +0000

Juliusz Chroboczek writes:
 > > > What I meant was: what should happen?  Should it succeed or fail?  And
 > > > if fail, what error (errno), should I return.
 >
 > That's what ENOSYS is for.

Thanks ;)

Though I'd like to point out that I sent the original post to the arch
dev mailing list too (I didn't find out about it until after the op,
when looking at the archives.  And I've gotten some help there, so
please consider look at that archive before posting here.  (And this
thread should be on the dev list only, anyway.)

The archive can be found here:

http://lists.seyza.com/pipermail/gnu-arch-dev/

Johann