Re: gnokii --getnetworkinfo

From: Bertrik Sikken
Subject: Re: gnokii --getnetworkinfo
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:29:18 +0100

BORBELY Zoltan wrote:

I modified gnokii --getnetworkinfo to looks like the output of --monitor.
The LAC and cell id fields are displayed as a four character zero padded
hex number and the country after the operator placed into parenthesis.
The main reason is consistency. If you don't like it drop us a mail.

I must admit that I had not noticed the networkinfo display in --monitor.

I agree it's good to have consistency, but I think it's odd to
display the LAC and cell id as hex.
Netmonitor menu 11 on my nokia 3410 shows them in plain decimal.

Bertrik