GSMD::Gnokii

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: GSMD::Gnokii
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 22:17:00 +0000 (UTC)

After Zoltan pointed me to the error that got such curious results (including
perl.h before gnokii-includefiles), the strangely behaving functions (SMS-Sen-
ding and Phonebook reading) do work. Phonebook writing is a little strange but
since I am off to holiday tomorrow morning I don't have the time to fix it.
You will find the version under http://www.agouros.de/gnokii/GSM.tar.gz. It
is not documented but feel free to play around with it.

Thanks again Bozo,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185