Re: gnokii --getnetworkinfo

From: Bertrik Sikken
Subject: Re: gnokii --getnetworkinfo
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:21:53 +0100

Pawel Kot wrote:

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Bertrik Sikken wrote:

I agree it's good to have consistency, but I think it's odd to
display the LAC and cell id as hex.
Netmonitor menu 11 on my nokia 3410 shows them in plain decimal.

What about switching it all to the decimal values? Anyone to do it?

I don't mind doing that.

However I have had a lot of problems trying to create a patch
between two source trees.
Somehow the .po files seem to be completely different between
two trees, generating a lot of bogus diff information.
Doing a 'make distclean' does not help.
Can you help me with that?

Regards,
Bertrik