Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0

From: dryad
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:10:12 -0000 (GMT)

> - In the end, I have the feeling that we insist too much on war,

> - If we want to make parts of it in the game, maybe citations (I like the
> idea); I would slightly change the name of some of the heros of the Lore
> female names. That would be more fair, would probably help to attract
> female
> players to glob2, and make it a bit more original.

half of the names on the citations are already female (did it on purpose)
so we can just change some of the story.

> I would also consider
> changing A.D. to C.E. (Common Era) in the dates because it is more
> abstract,
> and works better for a Sci-Fi setup IMHO.

that's good, sounds more sci-fi

> - If we want to integrate it into the game, it would probably be good to
> be
> able to edit it, for instance to do typos corrections.

well, yes, i wrote it in 6 hours so it really needs some fixes^^
you should be able to edit the file, i didn't apply any restriction to it

> Do you want to
> upload
> it to the hg repository? Do you prefer working on the Wiki?

honestly i'd like to learn how to use mercurial...
really need it for the graphic, but for the lore i don't mind