Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation Lore v1.0
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:57:14 +0100

Hi,

I finally got time to read the lore entierly. In general I like it very much.
In details I have some remarks:
- In the end, I have the feeling that we insist too much on war,
- If we want to make parts of it in the game, maybe citations (I like the
idea); I would slightly change the name of some of the heros of the Lore to
female names. That would be more fair, would probably help to attract female
players to glob2, and make it a bit more original. I would also consider
changing A.D. to C.E. (Common Era) in the dates because it is more abstract,
and works better for a Sci-Fi setup IMHO.
- If we want to integrate it into the game, it would probably be good to be
able to edit it, for instance to do typos corrections. Do you want to upload
it to the hg repository? Do you prefer working on the Wiki?

Thank you very much for your great work,

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net