Re: [glob2-devel] re: should turrets attack air

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] re: should turrets attack air
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:07:28 +0200

> Why not just add a wall upgrade that can attack explorers ?

I'd prefer barracks or defence towers for air attack.
If alternate upgrades are too repellent, we could create a new
building:  an air attacking tower.

But could someone explain to me why alternate upgrades are bad.
I thought that everyone was in favor of it and only discuss the
details?

ps:  I occasionally bring up the topic of time.
We could implement day/night cycle and make explorer attacks
possible only at days.  Together with changing day/night ratios
along the seasons, this would reduce explorer armies to
weak food consuming divisions - if not played right.
If you see your opponent building up explorers.  Try to survive till
dusk and go offensive at night.

--
Kai Antweiler