[glob2-devel] re: should turrets attack air

From: donkyhotay
Subject: [glob2-devel] re: should turrets attack air
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 02:25:07 -0500 (CDT)

Yes it is horrible that all the workers die but at least it's not in the same
issue as all your workers and the entire tech-tree is scrapped. I'll admit it's
not perfect. People will always find cheap ways to win and exploit them. The
idea is to make the game as fair as possible.

<address@hidden>

donkyhotay wrote:
> I also want to make another plug for the idea that explorers only
> attack units and are incapable of attacking buildings. This makes them
> very useful at decimating an army but incapable of winning the game
> alone.
That is not correct - kill off all enemy workers and the game is won.