Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:37:44 +0200

Bradley Arsenault wrote:
Ok, I'm serious this time. Lets release Alpha 20, with the new map
editor, so all of the world can do their testing. In my opponion,
Alpha 21 will be instead Beta 1, but with the new features I intend to
add before 1.0, we might want to stay in Alpha for now.

I'm not sure all of the routines nesseccarry to release a new release.
Make a release snapshot, update the wiki, and whatever else. And,
since I can only access the internet through windows, making a
snapshot will be exceptionally difficult for me, although I can update
the wiki if someone else will make a cvs snapshot, and upload it
(reply when you have). Either way, lets release now.

Hi

I tested the map editor 2h ago and it was crashing glob2
(StringTable::getString("fruit, -1") : error, no such key.)
whenever i scrolled around either with mouse or with arrrow keys. was trying to
test it with moses but we never got far.

but it is much more intuitive now.

greetings, leo wandersleb