[glob2-devel] NEW WEBSITE AND WIKI

From: MOA3333
Subject: [glob2-devel] NEW WEBSITE AND WIKI
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:12:52 +0100

Ok, i worked much, and there it is!

The new web site with the wiki,  it's all there at 150% because i have done some new things:

- some more translations to french (only playguide and maybe  faq are not ready)

- some doccuments rethinked

- some new documents:
    - on the Managanet page, there is an improved place about Acces Rights, so that we who who has what acces right
   - The back up solution is ready to use

- PITS are there and working,  some pits have been integrated to the tables,  but some other are in a list to  do later (like before)

- the main page is now more simple to maintain, it has no redondant information with the rest of the wiki, it si as simple as possible!

- main page is complete, the only think are the links on the news, but they are not so important i think

- gnu fdl aded to all pages

- new section about profiles, everyone can create a profile and identify with it easily typind   [[~nick]]  (or ~nick  sometimes)

- on the Ysagoon Managament -  [[Main/Main]] i made a simple proposal about how passwords should be aded.
   - I want t say more,  the [[Main/Licence]] page should have the same password as the main site, we dont want people to erase the licence that is displayed and linked to on all pages
  -also every  [[Group/GroupFooter]] in every group must have same password;

- all group footers are:

- the screenshots are there too

- we nead to move the ftp now

- and we are ready to move there the hole project right now

THE MAIN SITE:

should point to

http://epfl.ysagoon.com/wiki/index.php?n=Globulation2.Globulation2

it will also be redirected there if it points to:

http://epfl.ysagoon.com/wiki/

or somethink similar, but the firt solution is a little better (remove of redirect message)

moa3333  :)  hard work (penibe)