Re: [glob2-devel] NEW WEBSITE AND WIKI

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] NEW WEBSITE AND WIKI
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 00:29:14 +0100

Hello,

Thanks a lot for all this work ! I've added your name in AUTHORS under
Internet section.

There is still some work to do (this is not a request to moa333 specially but
to the whole community):
- The title bar shows WikiTitle / Subtitle
- The documentation should be moved from Internal to
Globulation2/Globulation2Fr.
- Screenshots are a bit old
- The Roadmap page from old wiki has disappeared. I suppose someone is working
on that now :-) It would also be cool if colours could be used as in previous
roadmap.
- Random fix.
I haven't touched anything yet because I don't know if someone is still doing
important work, like the roadmap move.

Thanks a lot moa333 for your work on this.

Steph