Re: [glob2-devel] NEW WEBSITE AND WIKI

From: MOA3333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] NEW WEBSITE AND WIKI
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:15:08 +0100

Stephane Magnenat wrote:

Hello,

Thanks a lot for all this work ! I've added your name in AUTHORS under Internet section.

There is still some work to do (this is not a request to moa333 specially but to the whole community):
- The title bar shows WikiTitle / Subtitle
ok

- The documentation should be moved from Internal to
Globulation2/Globulation2Fr.
DONE
Erased En from english pages because the page is original and the name is in english...
Redone all th broken links

- Screenshots are a bit old
Not urgent, illl do it soon

- The Roadmap page from old wiki has disappeared. I suppose someone is working on that now :-) It would also be cool if colours could be used as in previous roadmap.
Roadmap is on platform, with colors.
I read your other post, and i was also having questions if it is good to have it on "pits", so now it is like before, i one page
Updated the PITS page also...

- Random fix.
What is that???

I haven't touched anything yet because I don't know if someone is still doing important work, like the roadmap move.

Now is ready i think, maybe only some minor changes, but i dont see why not switch, the only think we nead from the old system is the ftp, but we can activate the upload in the wiki (attach)

I cannot reanme the group PITS, but i changed the official name to G2JJAFRTS :)

The junior jobs on KDE are ... in bugzilla, so it is ok to put them on the G2JJAFRTS

The feature requests nead a link to the forum, and a summary, this require a page for each of them, so the G2JJAFRTS is better

But you are right, the road map with colors is better

Now we have this groups:

   Globulation2
   Globulation2Fr

   CollaborationPlatform

Main (Ysagoon Management) - with some imptant pages like acces rights, backups, hosting solution, trackback, etc

   Profiles

   PITS  (G2JJAFRTS)

community documantation can be deleted (i will try to  delete it later...)

Thanks a lot moa333 for your work on this.

If you have anything to comment, but dont ask to move everything again on some other wiki... :)

Steph