[glob2-devel] New warrior assignment with war flags

From: Ravi Desai
Subject: [glob2-devel] New warrior assignment with war flags
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:05:37 -0500

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I've seen that when a new warrior is made, and there is an upgrade to do(especially with barracks), then the warrior first goes to the barracks to upgrade before filling up the vacancies in a war flag. I've noticed this only when my city(or encampment) is being attacked(probably because the rest of the time I don't care, since I'm not being attacked :-D ). But this is a major issue when half my city is being destroyed :-[ . I've double-checked the war flags to make sure there are vacancies(though there isn't much to check, this usually happens when I'm playing Castor and I haven't built up my city quick enough), and usually I haven't even started making warriors :-P .
Thanks,
ravster.