Re: [glob2-devel] Some feature requests & discussion

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some feature requests & discussion
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:20:23 +0100

> It is improbable we implement this in any short time. This would require
> excessive processing power we are not ready to put into guard areas.

Excessive processing power? Come on - we don't need some perfect repartition
of the warriors inside the areas... All we would need is to find some hack
that makes that the units also go to areas that are further appart from where
all warriors are! What about just a random - when a warrior decides to go to
a guard area, it choses a radom one that is within a distance that can be
reached.

> That's true. Note that there is also the prestige one. More details and
> suggestion on those balancing are open.

Yes right - I forgot prestige. That strategy would also be more fun if there's
something more "interactive"... Such as what about an upgrade that raises the
level of prestige the other people must reach to win... Just an idea!

Gabriel