[glob2-devel] Some news

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Some news
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:41:56 +0200

Hello,

I'll be in holidays without 130Mhz+ computers (i.e. with a Palm) for the next
two weeks, so don't expect any update on glob2 from me during this period.

But, still, here is some news to rejoice :
- I've merged the contributed buildings to official, thanks Joey !
- I've scanned some new drawing from Rama and put them on the web site. Slann,
now that you are in holiday, you have material for entertainment :-) See
ftp://ysagoon.com/artworks/drawing/drawing-science2.jpeg and
ftp://ysagoon.com/artworks/drawing/drawing-towers1-2.jpeg
- I've improved the GL backend. Now sprites should be displayed correctly. I
say should because I was unable to test for an unknown reason :
SDL_SetVideoMode crashes when using GL on everything I compile. I don't have
time to investigate this now, I prefer to trust Debian and retest in two
weeks.

Have fun and see you in two weeks,

Steph