Re: [Fsfe-uk] OpenOffice lending from Libraries

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] OpenOffice lending from Libraries
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 00:37:49 +0000

On 2003-12-07 14:04:22 +0000 Space Bunny <address@hidden> wrote:

I hope to try to pull together some more info from Bob Kerr so you can know more about the project and how best to help get free software into libraries. But not sure when this will happen. So feel free to get in touch with Bob in

I am in touch with Bob. I hope to have something more to say on this soon. Help welcome, of course. I think Micah has covered most of what I know so far, so please just let me know you're picking it up if you do so in the next few days. After that, ask me for any more info.