Re: Logging Library-GSOC

From: Priyesh kumar
Subject: Re: Logging Library-GSOC
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 14:18:14 +0530

Hi Werner,
I think you did a great job with your exploration.

Thanks...

Do you think that you already can suggest a library that fits best?

I think I need some time to analyze the already explored logging libraries (mainly dlg and log4c) w.r.t to FreeType, and how to leverage these within FreeType...
I will update you on this by this weekend...

Thanks,
Priyesh

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 12:54 PM Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> wrote:

> After going through log4c, I don't think I have any more options to
> look onto...  If you guys know any more logging libraries, please
> let me know...

I think you did a great job with your exploration.  Do you think that
you already can suggest a library that fits best?