[ft-devel] TR: Error Rendering with a resolution?

From: PILLET Céline
Subject: [ft-devel] TR: Error Rendering with a resolution?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:20:08 +0000

Hi Werner, Hi all,

I tried this parameter (FT_LOAD_TARGET_MONO), and I still have a problem.

This problem appeared on two glyphs.

With this parameter, one is fixed, but the other one is not (see below).(First OK, Second KO)

Do you need some code? Do you want the CID Font?

Thanks for your answer,

Celine.

OK with FT_LOAD_TARGET_MONO

KO with FT_LOAD_TARGET_MONO