Re: [ft-devel] Error Rendering with a resolution?

From: PILLET Céline
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Error Rendering with a resolution?
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 19:11:21 +0000

Hello Werner,
Sorry, your email was blocked, and thanks a lot for your answer.

I'm in B/W. And i use hints which are include  in the font.
And i want use this hints AND i want usually enforces a minimum line width of
1px.
Is it possible?
How can i do this? Is it possible wih grayscale rendering?

Thanks a lot,

Celine.