Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Nesting Sections in Muse.

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Nesting Sections in Muse.
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:08:54 +1000

address@hidden (Björn Lindström) writes:

> Trent Buck <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Using the parsing model as python -- you look at whether relative to
>> the previous line the leading space is INDENTED (increment level),
>> OUTDENTED (decrement level) or unchanged.
>
> I would say we should save ourselves a lot of trouble, and just decide
> on how much whitespace should be one level.

If it's possible, I'd prefer Muse not to need a precise number of spaces.  Of
course I haven't got any code to do it :-(

Having hierarchical lists with a fixed indentations is better than no
hierarchical lists at all; if that can be implemented easily, go for it.  But I
still want flexible-indentation hierarchical lists in the "wouldn't it be nice"
long-term wishlist.

--
Trent Buck, Student Errant