Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Nesting Sections in Muse.

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Nesting Sections in Muse.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:08:28 -0700

On 28 Oct 2005, address@hidden wrote:
> (Actually, the Python style guide already says that one level of
> indentation should be four spaces and nothing else, and probably
> Python will start to enforce this sometime in the future.)

Since Python has already been mentioned, it might be worth having a
look at what the docutils folks are doing with reStructuredText in
that they are certainly trying to solve very similar problems in terms
of readable plain-text markup, etc.

Personally, I like reST, but I get the feeling that plain-text markup
schemes are like flavors of ice cream.

http://docutils.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,

+ seth