Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner - Plan Pages - Tasks

From: Paul D. Kraus
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner - Plan Pages - Tasks
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:43:45 -0400

I often review my active project pages. This is a good way to keep
"First Things First". Schedule in your big rocks by going through your
plan pages, assigning tasks to dates. Then you can go through your
less important plan pages, spreading the work over the upcoming week.
I found that seeing a list of _all_ my tasks is a little bit
overwhelming (I tend to have a lot of wishlist stuff written down),
but looking at it a project at a time helps.
I think I found a solution. I can create a separate plan page for project X. then create a task in taskpool that is named project X and link to that project page. this way when I look at taskpool I can see all projects and tasks and this way I don't have to worry about forgetting one of my project pages.

Now to see if I can figure out how to do this :)

Paul

PS.
I can't believe the responses I am getting. I belong to several mailing lists but the level of people being involved seems trivial to this list. Not to mention I am a newb I was expecting a bunch of links to docs files on the net or the typical did you try google response. Thanks for the help!