[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner - Plan Pages - Tasks

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner - Plan Pages - Tasks
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:27:09 +0800

"Paul D. Kraus" <address@hidden> writes:

> What happens if the date is set to nil. Is the only way to see that
> task is to go to that plan page? I have many many tasks and a lot of
> them do not have start dates but when I am doing my weekly planning

I often review my active project pages. This is a good way to keep
"First Things First". Schedule in your big rocks by going through your
plan pages, assigning tasks to dates. Then you can go through your
less important plan pages, spreading the work over the upcoming week.
I found that seeing a list of _all_ my tasks is a little bit
overwhelming (I tend to have a lot of wishlist stuff written down),
but looking at it a project at a time helps.

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed