[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner - Tasks on hold

From: ephrem
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner - Tasks on hold
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:29:12 -0400

A minor feature request...

It would be useful to be able to mark tasks as "on hold" pending an action from
a 3rd party. The current categories (Completed, In-Progress, Pending) don't
really make it easy to how many of my tasks are dependent upon others. Or is
there a way to do this and I just haven't found it?

Thanks for all the good work! It's been a while since I've been using planner
regularly and now that I've come back to it I see all kinds of work has been
done.

Ephrem