[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs-wiki-index/planner-index

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs-wiki-index/planner-index
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:55:01 +0800

address@hidden writes:

> Doing M-x planner-index or M-x emacs-wiki-index presents me with a
> *Wiki Index* buffer in which all my links are red. Trying to follow
> one results in a "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil" error
> (backtrace is at the end of message). If I save the buffer to a file
> the links remain in red, but they do work properly.

Aha! I finally figured it out!

(emacs-wiki-change-project) isn't enough, as this only sets the
current-project and all local variables get zapped when I change
modes. I need to let-bind emacs-wiki-project to the right thing. =)
Okay, please try it with

* committed address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0--patch-38

Both planner-index and emacs-wiki-index should work now. =)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun