Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner trying to open links with web brows

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner trying to open links with web browser
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:54:44 -0700

Hi Sacha,

I think I have an issue with browse-url acting on the link text and
screwing it up:

Test this too from
[[gnus://nnimap+opg1.ucsd.edu:mail/Inbox.good/<address@hidden>][E-Mail to
address@hidden {{Tasks:126}} (TaskPool)
Test This from
[[gnus://nnimap+opg1.ucsd.edu:mail/Inbox.good/<address@hidden>][E-Mail to Jody
Klymak]] {{Tasks:125}} (TaskPool)

These both work before I save the page.  However, I have browse-url as
a save-hook, so after saving, it messes up the "E-Mail to
address@hidden" link so that if I hit anywhere in the
"address@hidden" part it no longer acts as a link.  The other link
continues to work.

Maybe this is the problem for John Sullivan as well?

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:address@hidden